Monday, September 20, 2010

Got Buddha Bowls??????


Since I've discovered Capree's blog (My Adventure Is Your Advantage) I have been a huge fan.  I even have her blog on my top bar of 'favorites'.  Capree's blog is fresh, insightful and inspiring.  As a retailer it's hard to find inspiration but Capree really has her finger on the pulse of design. Quite frankly, I don't know how and where she finds her information but I'm glad she does it.  Now Capree has included one of our products and our store on her blog and I have to say that I'm as proud as can be.  To be mentioned by someone that inspires you is really awesome.  

Anyway, enough of the gushing like a proud papa.  Capree featuring our Buddha Bowls on her blog has inspired us to create a SALE in her name.  For one month only (sale ends Oct 20th) we'll give 10% OFF any purchase of a Buddha Bowl.  We'll also ship it for FREE!  That's an awesome deal.  These bowls are made to order in the USA / Canada.  So be proud and be patient but more importantly be happy that you got one of these awesome products.  We love them.  Capree loves them.  And we know you'll love them.  Check out Capree's blog and become a fan:  http://networkedblogs.com/85YGU

No comments: